Vision and Mission
Our vision is to be the leading professional association that locally promotes and supports Business Analysis practice standards within the Greater Montreal community.
Our mission is to promote Business Analysis practice standards, to contribute to the professional development of our members, to create an active practice community, to offer networking opportunities and to collaborate towards the expansion of the profession within the Greater Montreal community.
Our main objectives are :
- Contribute to the expansion of the business analyst role in the Montreal area
- Support networking opportunities for our members and provide them with access to seasoned business analyst practitioners and industry and government leaders
- Provide an official knowledge base to our members as well as discussion forums to share expertise, express professional opinions and build their reputation in the industry
- Promote the Business Analyst practice in both English and French
- Offer paths to learn more about the Business Analysis best practices
- Obtain and sustain a level of financial security, durability and autonomy at the chapter level
- Create corporate support for the IIBA on the local market with marketing and high quality awareness programs, aiming at demonstrating the value of Business Analysis and the IIBA
- Serve as liaison with industry partners and associations in order to raise the awareness and the advantages for the IIBA chapter members